Our clients in this case study include international corporate firms across different industries who have European offices and who therefore ship goods such as marketing materials, event collateral, IT equipment to their office and various events across Europe.
From 1st January 2021 Brexit has made significant changes to the way those businesses ship their consignments from UK to EU countries. Many companies have faced substantial challenges caused by increased customs related costs, delayed deliveries due to additional customs processes, missed deliveries to events due to new Brexit customs rules and many other challenges.
Here at Santis Global we have found a solution as a direct response to those logistics service challenges.
Santis Global is happy to confirm that we can now offer a complete logistics solution to our clients including storage, pick & pack, fulfilment and distribution services from its warehouse in the Netherlands. The hub in the Netherlands allows our clients in London to:
Bring goods directly from manufacturers to our European based hub in order to avoid unnecessary customs related costs and shipping challenges out of UK
- Give them a complete access to the warehouse management system which will allow them to monitor stock levels of their goods at a click of the button e.g. storage of marketing material, office supplies, exhibition stands or IT equipment
- Arrange deliveries using the warehouse management system giving our clients option of express, time critical and economy services depending on their requirements
- Control cost due to access to online reports and transparency of cost
- To manage their marketing collateral for their events and office needs
- Manage small to large scale distributions
- Manage online sales/ requests thanks to a real time Application Programming Interface (API) and WMS integration