From 1st January 2021 Brexit has made significant changes to the way our clients ship their consignments from the UK to EU countries. A number of our clients have faced significant challenges caused by increased customs related costs, delayed deliveries due to additional customs processes, missed deliveries to events due to new Brexit customs rules and many others.
Here at Santis Global we have found a solution as a direct response to those challenges.
Santis Global is happy to confirm that we can now offer a complete logistics solution to our clients including storage, pick & pack, fulfilment and distribution services from its warehouse in the Netherlands. The hub in the Netherlands allows our clients in London to:
- Bring goods directly from manufacturers to our European based hub in order to avoid unnecessary customs related costs and shipping challenges out of the UK
- Give them complete access to the warehouse management system which will allow them to monitor stock levels of their goods at a click of a button e.g. storage of marketing material, office supplies, exhibition stands or IT equipment
- Arrange deliveries using the warehouse management system giving our clients option of express, time critical and economy services depending on their requirements
- Control cost due to access to online reports and transparency of costs
- Manage their marketing collateral for their events and office needs
If you would like to discuss our Netherlands operation, please do not hesitate to contact our Sales team via email@example.com
or if you are an existing client, please contact your Account Manager to discuss this in more detail.
Santis Global Management Team