Our client is a British bimonthly magazine dedicated to fashion, music, art and youth culture.
It has built its reputation on being a reliable source of inspiration in fashion culture. It began as a fanzine dedicated to the street style of punk-era London in 1980 and quickly gained its position as the forerunner of fashion and style.
Our client looked for a supplier who could provide a full range of courier services for both sides of the business – Publishing and Fashion.
Their scope of requirement included daily international, UK overnight and same day courier services from their London office, time-critical courier services to their photoshoots, customs support, storage, distribution management for subscribers and online clientele, as well as fashion runs between high-end fashion designers and photoshoots.
In 2018 Santis Global was able to offer our client the full scope of services they required including:
- International express and time-critical delivery services including direct first flight-out options to photoshoots
- UK Next service including 9am, 10.30am, 12pm and Saturday delivery services
- UK same day service
- Fashion runs
- Storage, pick & pack, fulfilment and distribution services of their magazines
- Customs Support on temporary shipments of high-end fashion items to photoshoots
In addition to the above services, Santis Global offered our client a dedicated and highly experienced Account Manager as a main point of contact.
Our Account Manager works closely with the client to make sure he understands their business requirements and monitors each project closely to make sure everything is delivered in the agreed timeframe.
Furthermore, he advises them on the best practices and makes recommendations on spend reduction methods including:
- Choosing the most suitable delivery choices to avoid primum prices
- Planning fashion runs to decrease spend on this service
- Support on customs declarations to avoid paying unnecessary duties and taxes
- Implemented a better invoicing and reporting system
Shane and the Santis team are brilliant logistics partners and at times absolute lifesavers. Over the years of working together they are always only a phone call away with a can-do attitude and helpful advice on how to be maximally cost efficient. I highly recommend Santis and look forward to working together for many more years to come.