Santis Global is a fast-growing, privately-owned courier company, offering sameday, UK overnight and international services to corporate clients in London.
Here at Santis we want to offer our clients the most customer centric, service driven and reliable service in London. We achieve this thanks to our proactive and solution driven Customer Service and Operations teams.
About the role:
Our customers are the heart of our business, we care about our client’s consignments arriving to their destination on time. We are looking for someone who has a proven track record of running the courier operation and managing the warehouse.
We are looking for someone who can deal with the challenges of working within a small team in a fast-paced environment. The person would be someone that wants to work for a growing company and grow with us. We are expanding and the people we need will want to make a difference and come with plenty of enthusiasm and willing to jump in when and where required as the days require.
Strong communication skills are essential as you will be dealing with both internal and external customers both face to face and on the phone.
This is an office-based job, with hours between 10.30-19.30, Monday to Friday
Duties and responsibilities:
- Running the Courier Operation
- Maintaining the warehouse
- Controlling all incoming and outgoing parcels.
- Working with a team of part time people in the afternoon / evening
- Working on operational systems – Metafour and DA
- Knowledge of the courier industry
- Driving licence (would be an advantage but not necessary)
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Bringing new ideas to the business to improve the operation
Your Skills and Experience:
- A positive and resilient individual who excels at all forms of communication.
- An engaging personality with the ability to connect and empathise with people from all backgrounds.
- A creative and resourceful problem solver with tonnes of initiative.
- 2+ years customer service experience, dealing with multiple contact channels (ideal but no essential)
- Experience dealing with couriers and customs clearance desirable (ideal but not essential)
Job Reference: Operations Agent
Location: London, Greater London
Postcode: SE1 4SB
Type of contract: Permanent