Santis Global is a fast growing, privately owned courier company, offering sameday, UK overnight and international services to corporate clients in London.
Here at Santis we want to offer our clients the most customer centric, service driven and reliable service in London. We achieve this thanks to our proactive and solution driven Customer Service team.
About the role
Our customers are the heart of our business, we care about our client’s consignments arriving to their destination on time. We are looking for someone who has a proven track record of delivering first-class customer service across multiple channels, including phone calls and emails. You will be providing assistance throughout the full customer journey, from the order process to ensuring customer’s deliveries are a success.
We are looking for someone who can deal with the challenges of working within a small team in a fast-paced environment. Our business is growing and we are looking for someone who wants to grow and develop with us.
This is an office-based job, with shift patterns anytime between 8am – 8pm.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver high quality and effective customer service via telephone and email
- Achieve and surpass the required service targets.
- Schedule bookings over the phone and via online channels.
- Actively monitor orders through to completion and proactively identify potential collection and delivery delays or difficulties.
- Liaise directly with our partners and their customer service representatives to resolve customer issues and improve the customer experience.
- Identify and provide proactive recommendations to enhance the customer experience.
- Contribute to the wider growth of our fast-paced start up.
Your Skills and Experience
- A positive and resilient individual who excels at all forms of communication.
- An engaging personality with the ability to connect and empathise with people from all backgrounds.
- A creative and resourceful problem solver with tonnes of initiative.
- 2+ years customer service experience, dealing with multiple contact channels (ideal but no essential)
- Experience dealing with couriers and customs clearance desirable (ideal but not essential)
Job Reference: Customer Service
Location: London, Greater London
Postcode: SE1 4SB
Type of contract: Permanent